Friday, September 14, 2007

Abby's first vacation




Abby travels really well (as long as she's not in her car seat too long). She loves to fly! We were eager to visit Rob and Melissa in Colorado Springs, unfortunately I think we visited Colorado more than Rob and Melissa due to unforeseen long work schedules. But we did get to visit with them in the evenings. Melissa and I even got a run in, let me tell you running at 6025 feet really is harder than at 900 feet elevation, I mostly felt the effects the following day. But it was fun running with Melissa again. Melissa even held a baby!! The first time was a little awkward (mostly because I said here hold Abby and just passed her off real quick trying to get out of the Mini), but by the time we got dropped off at the airport she was a pro!! We did learn that a Mini is not the family car for us, sorry Melissa, but we really appreciated driving it around CO.

No comments: