First the laundry, now the dishes. Abby enjoys anything that she can pull herself up to stand. So as I was putting the dishes away, guess where Abby hung out. I have to be careful though, because the other day when I was loading the dishwasher, she started to take out the silverware to play with.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Abby enjoys doing chores with Mommy
First the laundry, now the dishes. Abby enjoys anything that she can pull herself up to stand. So as I was putting the dishes away, guess where Abby hung out. I have to be careful though, because the other day when I was loading the dishwasher, she started to take out the silverware to play with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
send her to my house to do dishes. and laundry! maybe she could teach rob a thing or two!
Post a Comment