Wow, the fun never ends! There is always something going on. Friday Abby and I took a trip to the Cincy Zoo with Lexi and of course Dale and Mandy too. The girls had a great time and were worn out for the ride home. Then Saturday was Katie's wedding. Congratulations Clinton and Katie Jenkins!! Unfortunately no wedding photos, but we had a great time. Katie's dress was beautiful and was perfect for her. Then on Sunday Jim, Abby, and I drove down to Coney Island (unfortunately not for 'Tri for Joe')to check out the boat and RV show. We did not find a camper there, but were able to do more research to prepare us for a purchase. So the only pics I have are from the zoo. Enjoy!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Another busy weekend!!
Wow, the fun never ends! There is always something going on. Friday Abby and I took a trip to the Cincy Zoo with Lexi and of course Dale and Mandy too. The girls had a great time and were worn out for the ride home. Then Saturday was Katie's wedding. Congratulations Clinton and Katie Jenkins!! Unfortunately no wedding photos, but we had a great time. Katie's dress was beautiful and was perfect for her. Then on Sunday Jim, Abby, and I drove down to Coney Island (unfortunately not for 'Tri for Joe')to check out the boat and RV show. We did not find a camper there, but were able to do more research to prepare us for a purchase. So the only pics I have are from the zoo. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment