Abby is in training for our trip to hocking hills in August. We did a some hiking in Oregon, and we decided we needed to do more before going to hocking hills. So we decided to go to Clifton Gorge. As luck would have it my grandma called that morning to see if we wanted to come over later, because my cousin Luke was staying with her. So we all journeyed to the Gorge together. I parked on the wrong side of the park, so we had to hike a long way to get to the actual gorge part. Luke and I found some rocks to climb on and Abby found some water to play in. Grandma did a great job hiking, and at the age of 78, I only hope I am still that active when I am 78.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Clifton Gorge
Abby is in training for our trip to hocking hills in August. We did a some hiking in Oregon, and we decided we needed to do more before going to hocking hills. So we decided to go to Clifton Gorge. As luck would have it my grandma called that morning to see if we wanted to come over later, because my cousin Luke was staying with her. So we all journeyed to the Gorge together. I parked on the wrong side of the park, so we had to hike a long way to get to the actual gorge part. Luke and I found some rocks to climb on and Abby found some water to play in. Grandma did a great job hiking, and at the age of 78, I only hope I am still that active when I am 78.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment