Jim has been working very hard in the backyard. Soon we will have a shed!! Here is a picture of Abby just minutes before I had the brilliant idea to try and repay Jim for soaking me with water on Abby's birthday. I got him good, he was completely soaked, but then I got thrown in Abby's pool. I am not sure who one, but at least this time we were both wet.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
On the home front
Jim has been working very hard in the backyard. Soon we will have a shed!! Here is a picture of Abby just minutes before I had the brilliant idea to try and repay Jim for soaking me with water on Abby's birthday. I got him good, he was completely soaked, but then I got thrown in Abby's pool. I am not sure who one, but at least this time we were both wet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment